Giraffe-Shaped Flossers for Kids

5.00 out of 5
1 review


Make flossing a pleasant experience for your kids with PRO-SYS® Kids Flossers. This easy-to-grasp kid dental floss is designed with giraffe-shaped handles and floss heads that easily removes food and plaque stuck between teeth and hard-to-reach areas. It’s made for kids ages 8-12.

At a Glance Benefits

  • Fun giraffe-shape and specifically designed floss head for kids
  • Pre-strung with strong floss to prevent shredding and breaking
  • Easily stored for safekeeping

Product Information

  • BPA Free
  • Sold in packs of 3 (24 flossers each)
  • Money-back guarantee

It can be tough to get kids interested in flossing, but it’s worth the effort. Establishing a strong foundation in flossing with your children helps them maintain greater dental hygiene. The best dental floss for kids will make them excited to add flossing to their brushing routine, and it can be as simple as an animal-themed pack of PRO-SYS® Kids Flossers. The colorful and charming giraffe-shaped flossers help kids care for their teeth and gums. Give your kids the tools they need to navigate the “safari” in their mouth, cleaning areas a toothbrush can’t reach.

Interdental care is an important part of any complete oral health care routine. When the dentist asks how your kids keep their teeth so clean, let them know it’s the giraffe.


  • Why Choose PRO-SYS

    Why Choose the PRO-SYS® Kids Flossers?

    Brushing alone can leave bacteria stuck between your teeth, leading to cavities, tooth decay, and gum disease. This is why flossing should be part of your kid’s dental care routine.

    Brushing Is Not Good Enough

    While brushing is essential to oral health, it can only clean 60% of your mouth. The remaining 40% of plaque and food debris stuck between your teeth can only be removed through daily flossing or other forms of interdental cleaning.

    Flossing Lessens Your Dental Visits

    Flossing will help you avoid difficult, painful, and costly procedures by preventing gum disease, cavities, and bad breath. Daily brushing and flossing is the most convenient and cheapest way to prevent future oral health problems.

1 review for Giraffe-Shaped Flossers for Kids

  1. Colette W

    My daughter loves these and the bright colors!

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.